Diving sites and scuba centers in Brazil
The Traveller’s Choice Award for 2016 by TripAdvisor named Sancho Bay in Brazil the second best beach in the entire world. Grace Bay in Turks and Caico won the first place.
The Brazilian paradise won the award for two years in a row, but lost the title this year. The beach is located on a remote Brazilian island in the Atlantic Ocean, known as Fernando de Noronha.
The beach is a UNESCO Natural World Heritage Site worth your visit. To get there it is required a boat, a hardy trek or swim.
Check out the TripAdvisor’s top 10 beaches in the world
1. Grace Bay – Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
2. Baia do Sancho – Fernando de Noronha, Brazil
3. Playa Paraiso – Cayo Largo, Cuba
4. Anse Lazio – Praslin Island, Seychelles
5. Cayo de Agua – Los Roques National Park, Venezuela
6. Flamenco Beach – Culebra, Puerto Rico
7. Playa de Ses Illetes – Formentera, Spain
8. Ngapali Beach – Ngapali, Myanmar
9. West Bay Beach – Bay Islands, Honduras
10. Nacpan Beach – El Nido, Philippines