Diving sites and scuba centers in Brazil
The winner of 2015 Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series, Gary Hunt, won in Copenhagen, Denmark. After a Diving from the 28m platform on the roof of the Copenhagen Opera House, Hunt had to give second best in the opening two rounds of the final to the inspired Kris Kolanus, from Poland.
“It was tough conditions; it was cold. But that’s part of being a cliff diver; you have to be ready to adapt to all conditions. I’m an Englishman, so I’m used to the cold”, said Hunt.
Check out the results in Denmark:
1. Gary Hunt (GBR) 550.30 points
2. Kris Kolanus (POL) 505.15
3. Jonathan Paredes (MEX) 500.80
4. David Colturi (USA) 487.00
5. Orlando Duque (COL) 482.20
6. Michal Navratil (CZE) 455.05
7. Steven LoBue (USA) 415.05
8. Alain Kohl (LUX) 399.25
9. Sergio Guzman (MEX) 283.60
10. Andy Jones (USA) 281.80